Download ZOC Terminal 7.25.3 free latest version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X. ZOC is a professional terminal emulation software for Windows and macOS.
ZOC Terminal 7 Review
ZOC Terminal is a Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator. Featuring tabbed sessions, typed command history, scrollback, and multi-window support, ZOC Terminal’s implemented emulations have made it the preferred tool for anyone who needs to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows or OS X platform. ZOC is a professional terminal emulation software for Windows and macOS.
Its impressive list of emulations and powerful features makes it a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication. With its modern user interface, this terminal has many ways of making your life easier. In its own way, ZOC is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators: versatile, robust, proven.
Features ZOC Terminal for Mac
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color-coded hosts
- Highly customizable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with over 200 commands
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.16 Big Sur
- Administrator friendly (deployment, configuration)
Technical Details of ZOC Terminal for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: ZOC Terminal
- Version: 7.25.3
- Setup App File Name: zoc7253.zip
- Full Application Size: 5 MB
- Developers Homepage: ZOC
System Requirements for ZOC Terminal for Mac
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 200 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
ZOC Terminal 7.25.3 for Mac Free Download
Download ZOC Terminal for Mac free latest full version offline direct download link full offline setup by clicking the below button.