Download Sound Studio 4 for Mac free latest full version complete standalone DMG setup for Mac OS X. Sound Studio 2022 for macOS is a complete audio recording application with support for ripping vinyls and digitalize cassette tapes, record voice memos and lectures.
Sound Studio 4 for Mac Review
A powerful sound recorder and editor, Sound Studio 4 for Mac lets you easily record and edit audio on your Macbook. It can easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. In addition you can also prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities. It supports a wide range of audio formats including MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV. You may also like Video GIF Converter 2 for Mac Free Download
Moreover, there are various creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings. With multi-track support, you can easily record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds. A variety of powerful tools and options are there to produce high quality music without any hard efforts. Digitize audio, Make live recordings, Apply digital effects and perform numerous other editing tasks without any complexities. Create custom mixes and crossfades as well as record and edit podcasts, interviews, music and presentations with higher fidelity.
Fast and intuitive audio editing saves a lot of time. A wide range of tools makes it easier for the users to perform different types of editing tasks without any hard efforts. Tweak levels and EQ, apply effects and save the output in different formats. With batch processing support, it is possible to process multiple files at the same time using AppleScript or Automator. To conclude, Sound Studio is a comprehensive audio recorder and editor with a wide range of powerful tools to produce mixes.
Features of Sound Studio 4 for Mac
- Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio
- Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos
- Live effect processing and level tweaking, record with different tools
- Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file.
- Easily edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV
- A variety of creative effects and supports to layer several effects
- Add delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds
- Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create mixes with crossfades
- Record and edit podcasts, music, interviews, or presentations in high quality
Technical Details of Sound Studio 4 for Mac
- Mac Software Full Name: Sound Studio for macOS
- Version: 4.10.0
- Setup App File Name: Sound-Studio-4.10.dmg
- File Extension: DMG
- Full Application Size: 18 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup DMG Package
- Compatibility Architecture: Apple-Intel Architecture
- Latest Version Release Added On: 21 January 2022
- License Type: Full Premium Pro Version
- Developers Homepage: Felttip
System Requirements for Sound Studio 4 for Mac
- OS: Mac OS 10.8 or above
- RAM: 1 GB Recommended
- HDD: 100 MB of free hard drive space
- CPU: 64-bit
- Monitor: 1280×1024 monitor resolution
Sound Studio 4.10 for Mac Free Download
Click on the below button to download the latest full version of Sound Studio 4 for macOS Big Sur. It is the test full version release for Mac OS X.