Download RSS Menu 3 for Mac full version program setup free. RSS Menu is a competent and efficient piece of software designed to read and organize your favorite JSON, RSS or Atom feeds.
RSS Menu 3 for Mac Review
RSS Menu is a useful software tool whose main purpose is to read and organize your favorite RSS or Atom feeds. This tiny but smart utility offers a very fast parsing engine to read and organize your feeds. It comes with a feature-rich, yet well-structured interface that is easy to use for newbies. The application automatically updated and you will get a notification when new articles are available or when some other event occurs. You may also like Donemax DMmenu for Mac Free Download
You can import and export OPML files with a few clicks. Moreover, the application offers many options to customize the menu. It empowers you to save articles for offline reading without any internet connection. RSS Menu offers support for grouping feeds in submenus and adding separators. Lastly, it provides support for favorite icons to enhance your experience. To make a long story short, RSS Menu is an impressive application to read and organize your RSS feeds.
Features of RSS Menu 3 for Mac
- A straightforward application to read and organize your favorite feeds
- Provides support for a different type of feeds such as JSON, RSS, or Atom
- Comes with a feature-rich, yet well-structured interface that is easy to use
- Allows you to import and export OPML files just in a few clicks
- Enables users to save articles for offline reading
Technical Details of RSS Menu 3 for Mac
- Software Name: RSS Menu 3
- Software File Name: RSS-Menu-3.1.3.dmg
- File Size: 12 MB
- Developers: Edotstudios
System Requirements for RSS Menu 3 for Mac
- macOS 10.14 or later
- 20 MB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
RSS Menu 3 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download RSS Menu 3 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of RSS Menu 3 for macOS with a single click download link.