Download Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac full version program setup free. Zbrush 2020.1.1 for macOS empowers artists with greater sculpting flexibility via powerful additions to the award-winning brush system.
Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac Review
Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for macOS is a digital sculpting tool that combines 3D/2.5D modelling, texturing and painting. Filmmakers, producers, game developers and other digital artists use it for enhancing and beautifying their 3D models. It uses a proprietary pixol technology which stores lighting, colour, material, orientation, and depth information for the points making up all objects on the screen.
This update comes with the new XTractor, HistoryRecall and DecoCurve brushes. Its installation process does not take long and does not pose any kind of problems, while the interface you come across is quite minimal and clear-cut. With the ability to sculpt and PolyPaint on the UV unwrap of a model, digital artists can easily apply long continuous strokes across a mesh. XTractor Brushes enables users to convert detail from a specific model into a new alpha or texture for future reuse.
Users just need to simply drag their stroke across the surface of any model to capture the details of the sculpt. The captured details can then be used elsewhere on the same model, or on any other model in the future. In 3D model optimizing, its Texture Adjust by Color & PolyPaint Adjust by Color not only gives the power to adjust the colours in a model’s PolyPaint or Texture Map but enables users to restrict these adjustments to specific colour selections. Moreover, artists can also use colour picking to mask or unmask portions of the model. On the whole, Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac is the logic choice if you need a full-featured 3D/2.5D modelling, texturing and painting program.
Features of Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac
- Empowers artists with greater sculpting flexibility via powerful brushes
- Excellent ability to fulfil the needs of various users in 3D modelling and texturing
- Got new XTractor, HistoryRecall and DecoCurve brushes to touches new heights
- Enables artists to view the unwrapped UV layout of a model within ZBrush
- New Texture Adjust by Color and PolyPaint Adjust by Color features
- Allows users to use the colour picker to mask or unmask portions of the mode
- Provides an accurate understanding of XYZ space with CamView
Technical Details of Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac
- Software Name: Pixologic Zbrush 2020
- Software File Name: zbrush_2020.1.1.zip
- File Size: 1.38 GB
- Developers: Pixologic
System Requirements for Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac
- macOS 10.10 or later
- 100 GB free HDD
- 8 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Pixologic Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Zbrush 2020.1.1 for Mac with a single click download link.