Download Mountain Duck 4.2.2 for Mac OS X full version program setup free. Mountain Duck is straightforward and very lightweight application that helps you to mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows.
Mountain Duck 4.2 for Mac OS X Review
Mountain Duck 4 is a comprehensive and versatile application that empowers you to mount server and cloud storage as a disk. This software lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows. The program empowers you to open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume.
Designed with an extremely clear and ergonomic interface, Mountain Duck is both easy and comfortable to learn and use. Its smart environment enables you to access the files on the mounted servers directly from the Explorer and also make it easier for any application on your computer’s system to access those files for reading and writing.
It supports all major protocols to connect with any server you want, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift. Other key features include Wok Offline, Background Uploads and File Locking.
Features of Mountain Duck 4.2 for Mac OS X
- Empowers you to mount all major types of servers as local disks
- Extremely helpful for web developers for accessing the cloud data
- Show sync progress for current transfer in progress
- Show list of recently changed files on computer and server
- Enables you to lock files on server when opening for writing
- Opens and revert previous versions of files in versioned buckets
- Login item added to list in System Preferences
- Always detect latest version from server when opening document
Technical Details of Mountain Duck 4.2 for Mac OS X
- Software Name: Mountain Duck 4
- Software File Name: Mountain-Duck-4.2.dmg
- File Size: 106 MB
- Developers: MountainDuck
System Requirements for Mountain Duck 4.2 for Mac
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 300 MB free HDD
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Mountain Duck 4.2 for macOS Free
Click on the button given below to download Mountain Duck 4 for macOS latest version setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Mountain Duck 4 for macOS with a single click download link.