Download MAMP PRO 6 for Mac free latest full version offline setup for macOS Big Sur. MAMP PRO 6.6 for Mac is a professional application to provide a local server environment to the developers and programmers.
MAMP PRO 6 for Mac Review
There are different applications to create a local server on the computer, MAMP PRO comes with a reliable solution for the developers to run different static or dynamic web applications on the local machine. It is a very simple and easily understandable environment that allows the users to run mobile web applications with specific iOS applications.
This powerful application is free to use and provides a wide range of tools in a local server environment. It comes with a professional environment to manage the development process and manage the development process.
The application provides complete support for dealing with the installation and management of the websites. Moreover, this powerful application provides a reliable environment that does not disturb any existing Apache installation. Preview the websites and perform numerous other operations with minimum efforts.
Features of MAMP PRO 6 for Mac
- Powerful application to create a local server environment
- Easily install and manage websites with minimum efforts
- Easy to install and self-explaining user interface
- Does not require any local Apache installation
- Integrated editor for the source files, images, and PDF
- Supports PHP, CURL, OpenSSL, phpMyAdmin etc.
- Provides site preview feature and supports multiple virtual servers
- A reliable solution with Dynamic DNS support and much more
Technical Details of MAMP PRO 6 for Mac
- File Name: MAMP_PRO_6.6.dmg
- File Size; 366 MB
- Developer: MAMP
System Requirements for MAMP PRO 6 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
MAMP PRO 2021 for Mac Free Download
Download MAMP PRO 6 latest version offline setup of MAMP PRO 6 for Mac for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. It is the complete offline installer full version of MAMP Pro 6.6.