Download Apple MainStage 3.5 for Mac full version program setup free. MainStage is a complete program that provides a wide collection of amazing tools for creating professional sound effects and deliver heart stopping live performances.
MainStage 3.5 Review
MainStage 3.5 is a dedicated DJ-ing solution with a generous set of features that provide full control over the sound and music in live performances. The program helps musicians during live performances with plethora of tools for managing hardware devices and applying high quality sound effects. It provides a wide collection of amazing tools that helps musicians to create professional sound effects and deliver heart-stopping performances. The interface seems overwhelming at first sight, since it throws all kinds of tools to the user, but this is precisely the way functions are typically organized in such a powerful application.
It provides support for over 80 different instruments and enables users to apply different audio effects and work with Audio Units and MIDI plug-ins. Users can easily import the sounds collection from GarageBand or Logic Pro app and combine pre-recorded tracks with live audio and instruments. Musicians can also mix different tracks, modify the tempo, add transition effects or change the order without having to deal with complex settings.
For more professionals, it allows to adjust a wide collection of sound parameters and the multimapping feature allows to significantly change the audio effect at the press of a button. Apart from this, it gives users complete control to design their own layout, arrange knobs, meters, buttons and faders exactly the way users want to. unquestionably, MainStage is a feature-packed and comprehensive piece of software that aims to be your go-to tool for controlling the audio of your performance.
Features of MainStage 3.5
- A perfect music application designed for use in live performance
- Provides a modern GUI for musicians during live performances
- Enables musicians to access to a plethora of tools for managing devices
- Offers latest tools and features to apply high-quality sound effects
- Allows to add sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand
- Can switch between Patches without stopping sound output
- Performs electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
- Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
Technical Details of Apple MainStage 3.5
- Software Name: MainStage
- Software File Name: MainStage-3.5.dmg
- File Size: 960 GB
- Developer: Apple
System Requirements for MainStage 3.5
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 3 GB free HDD
- 8 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Apple MainStage 3.5 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download MainStage 3.5 setup free. It is a complete offline setup of MainStage 3.5 for macOS with a single click download link.