Download MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac full version program setup free. MainStage 3.4.4 is an impressive program that provides a modern GUI for musicians during live performances and enables them to access a plethora of tools for managing hardware devices and applying high quality sound effects.
MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac Review
MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac is a feature-rich application that facilitates modern GUI for musicians during live performances and enables them to access a plethora of tools for managing hardware devices and applying high quality sound effects. This impressive audio mixing application provides a wide collection of amazing tools that helps musicians to create professional sound effects and deliver heart-stopping performances. The program’s interface is quite appealing, offering all the options and features at fingertips.
It provides support for over 80 different instruments and enables users to apply different audio effects and work with Audio Units and MIDI plug-ins. Users can easily import the sounds collection from GarageBand or Logic Pro app and combine pre-recorded tracks with live audio and instruments. Musicians can also mix different tracks, modify the tempo, add transition effects or change the order without having to deal with complex settings.
For more professionals, it allows to adjust a wide collection of sound parameters and the multimapping feature allows to significantly change the audio effect at the press of a button. Apart from this, it gives users complete control to design their own layout, arrange knobs, meters, buttons and faders exactly the way users want to. To sum things up, MainStage 3.4.4 is a feature-packed and comprehensive piece of software that aims to be your go-to tool for controlling the audio of your performance.
Features of MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac
- A perfect music application designed for use in live performance
- Provides a modern GUI for musicians during live performances
- Enables musicians to access to a plethora of tools for managing devices
- Offers latest tools and features to apply high-quality sound effects
- Allows to add sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand
- Can switch between Patches without stopping sound output
- Performs electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
- Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
Technical Details of MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac
- Software Name: MainStage
- Software File Name: MainStage_3_3.4.4_MAS.dmg
- File Size: 1.23 GB
- Developer: Apple
System Requirements for MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 6 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download MainStage 3.4.4 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download MainStage 3.4.4 DMG for Mac setup free. It is a complete offline setup of MainStage 3.4.4 with a single click download link.