Download AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac free latest full version offline setup. AnyTrans 6.4 is a reliable application for transferring the media to the Android devices from Mac.
AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac Review
A professional application to transfer the media files to the Android devices. AnyTrans 6.4 provides the best suitable environment to transfer the files to the Android. It is a reliable application with a simple and easy to use interface that helps the novices to work with the application. Also, it never affects the performance of either the device or the Mac while sharing the files.
It can not only transfer the data but also supports backing up the data. Create, edit an remove the playlists as well as work directly on the device. It also provides fast and easy access to the device. Share data and efficiently perform numerous other operations with just a few clicks.
Moreover, it also provides a built-in conversion tool as well as supports optimizing and transferring the media files. In conclusion, It is a simple and easy to use environment to transfer data to the Android device as well as make the media compatible with the device using different built-in tools.
Features of AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac
Some of the features of AnyTrans 6.4 are:
- Powerful tool to send data to Android device
- Simple and easy to use application
- Provides a wizard to perform different operations
- Quickly transfer the files to the devices
- Supports backing up the complete device
- Create, edit or remove playlists
- Move all the settings or data to the Mac
- Built-in media conversion features
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac
- File Name: AnyTrans_for_Android_6.4.0_2018-10-20_Multilingual_macOS.rar
- File Size: 61 MB
- Developer: iMobile Inc
System Requirements for AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
- 200 MB free HDD
- 1 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac Free Download
Download AnyTrans 6.4 latest full version of AnyTrans 6.4 for Mac for Mac OS X by clicking the below button.