Download Adobe InDesign CS6 for Mac free latest version offline setup. Adobe InDesign CS6 is a reliable application for creating content for digital publications.
Adobe InDesign CS6 for Mac Review
InDesign is known as the best application for printing and layout designing. It creates high-quality content for digital publications. An intuitive user interface is there with a straightforward set of tools to generate high-quality content without any efforts. It is a very lightweight application that can work in collaboration with Adobe InCopy CC for creating digital content.
The application provides powerful printing features for layout designing. It comes with different integrated designing tools to manage and control the layers as well as different other components of the designs. The users can easily customize the page size, directions or devices.
Different compilation tools are there for generating layouts and complete control over the pixels and design content for billboards, displays, and printing. All in a nutshell, it is a complete solution for generating content for digital publications.
Features of Adobe InDesign CS6 for Mac
- Design content for digital publications
- Simple and easily understandable workflow
- Complete control over the pixels
- Better layer management features
- A reliable set of desktop publishing features
- Pixel perfect designing features
- Customize the layout of the designs
- Different adaptive design tools and layouts
- Numerous other powerful features and options
Technical Details of Adobe InDesign CS6 for Mac
- File Name: Adobe.InDesign.CS6.For.Mac.zip
- File Size: 1.17 GB
- Developer: Adobe
System Requirements for Adobe InDesign CS6 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Adobe InDesign CS6 for Mac Free Download
Download Adobe InDesign CS6 latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. It is a reliable application for designing content for digital publications. Customize the layout of the documents and change various other aspects of the publications.