Download Translatium 9.1 for Mac free latest version offline setup for macOS. Translatium 9.1 is a professional application that provides the most powerful translations for Mac.
Translatium 9.1 for Mac Review
A professional translation app, Translatium 9.1 comes with support for over 150 different languages and dialects with a variety of powerful options and features that makes it very convenient for the users to get the desired language. It provides a simple and a sleeker user interface and self-explaining options that enhance the workflow with great ease. Moreover, it can translate different words, phrases, and text without accuracy and ultimate level of performance.
It comes with support for Speech Recognition features and uses the natural voice to translate using its built-in text-to-speech features. Also, it provides support for Optical Character Recognition features that can work with over 20 different languages. Work in handwriting mode and saves a lot of time when dealing with the touch screens. It also provides support for meanings, synonyms, examples and a lot more with the built-in dictionary function. All in a nutshell, it is a complete application for translation that can deal with over 150 different languages.
Features of Translatium 9.1 for Mac
- Powerful application for translating text
- Supports over 150 different languages
- Translate words, phrases, and text
- Voice output with speech recognition features
- Powerful text-to-speech features
- Optical Character Recognition OCR to detect handwriting
- Use the camera to translate the text
- Includes meanings, synonyms, examples etc.
- Built-in dictionary feature
- Customizable environment
Technical Details of Translatium 9.1 for Mac
- File Name: Translatium_9.1.3_MAS.dmg
- File Size: 76 MB
- Developer: Translatium
System Requirements for Translatium 9.1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Dual Core Processor or higher
Translatium 9.1 for Mac Free Download
Download Translatium 9.1 free latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button.