Paragon NTFS 15.1 is a overcomes the incompatibility between macOS and Windows barriers, known as the best driver by giving complete access to NTFS partitions. Download Paragon NTFS 15.1 for Mac free latest standalone offline setup for Macintosh OS X.
Paragon NTFS 15.1 for Mac Review
While using macOS you can access the NTFS partitions but you can not make changes or write data to NTFS file systems. As macOS only supports HFS file system for writing data and accessing data. Thanks to Paragon NTFS, it provides quick and easy access to drives with NTFS partitions as well as HFS file systems. It is a very lightweight utility with an intuitive user interface for all the users to operate this application without any technical information. You will be able to easily transfer data to Windows partitions using macOS.
Providing UFSD technology also known as Universal File System Driver makes it possible to get access to NTFS, FAT, and EXT2 drives without any limitations and restrictions. Moreover, it gives access to high-speed Solid State Drives, IDE, SCSI, SARA, and other such disks. In addition, you can check the information about the disks and perform numerous other operations without any efforts.
Features of Paragon NTFS 15.1 for Mac
- Powerful and lightweight application
- Intuitive user interface
- Provides compatibility for Windows partitions
- Easily work with NTFS, FAT and Ext2 on macOS
- Simultaneously use HFS and NTFS file systems
- UFSD technology to support incompatible file systems
- Supports all the disk types and SSDs
- Enable or disable driver for system
Technical Details of Paragon NTFS 15.1 for Mac
- File Name: Paragon_NTFS_15.1.70.rar
- File Size: 23 MB
- Developer: Paragon Software Group
System Requirements for Paragon NTFS 15.1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 500 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or higher
Paragon NTFS 15.1 for Mac Free Download
Download Paragon NTFS 15.1 latest version standalone offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button.