Download Geographic Imager 6 for Mac full version software setup free. Geographic Imager 6 for Mac OS X is a Photoshop plugin helps Digital Photographers to import, edit, manipulate and export geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery.
Geographic Imager 6 for Mac Review
The Geographic Imager 6 for Mac enhances the functionality of Photoshop and makes the Photographers more professional by working on aerial and satellite imagery. It adds tools to import, edit, manipulate and export geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery. Geographic Imager leverages the superior image editing capabilities of the world’s premier raster-based image editing software and transforms it into a powerful geospatial production tool. Its user-friendly interface gives fast access to all built-in photo editing tools. It comes with many different features for producing high-end geographical digital photos and images.
These tools enable the Digital Artists to enjoy the use of native Adobe Photoshop functions such as transparencies, filters, pixel editing, and image adjustments like brightness, contrast, and curve controls while maintaining spatial referencing. Any image format that can be opened and displayed by Adobe Photoshop can form the basis for a spatial image. Users can import industry-used spatial images formats such as GeoTIFF, MrSID, NITF, PCI and more. In extreme editing, it enables users to Georeference images easily by adding control points and assigning world coordinates interactively.
Users can review residual errors and detect coordinate system to reference and rectify images, manually add control points, import or export points from a text file, and view accuracy and errors. Its builtin Quick Georeference could also be used to make georeferencing even easier. In short, Geographic Imager works with satellite imagery, aerial photography, orthophotos, and DEMs in GeoTIFF and other major GIS image formats using Adobe Photoshop features such as transparencies, filters, and image adjustments while maintaining georeferencing and support for hundreds of coordinate systems and projections.
Features of Geographic Imager 6 for Mac
- Excellent compatibility with Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
- Ability to record operations, errors, and messages to the event log
- Ability to export a PDF Maps package and upload it directly to the PDF Maps digital map store
- Combine powerful graphic design tools and the geospatial precision of Geographic Imager tools to manipulate high-resolution images
- Enables users to apply blending mode and place mosaic layers above the destination layer
- Any image format that can be opened and displayed by Adobe Photoshop can form the basis for a spatial image
Technical Details of Geographic Imager 6 for Mac
- File Name: Avenza.Geographic.Imager.for.Adobe.Photoshop.v6.0.MACOSX.zip
- File Size: 360 MB
- Developer: Avenza
System Requirements for Geographic Imager 6 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor with virtualization support
Download Geographic Imager 6 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download Geographic Imager 6 DMG for Mac free. It is a complete offline setup of Geographic Imager 6 latest for Mac with a single click download link. You may also like Agisoft Metashape Pro 1.5 for Mac Free Download