Download ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac free latest version offline setup. ACDSee Pro 5.1 is a powerful application for managing, editing, organizing and publishing different images.
ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac Review
A professional application to edit and enhance the digital images, ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac comes with a professional environment with a straightforward set of tools to enhance digital images. The application provides a straightforward environment for all the types of users that can effortlessly manage, edit, and publish digital photos.
The application also provides the ability to manage and export the images without any hard efforts. It provides the most popular set of tools for converting and editing the photos. Restore the images to other formats as well as print the images.
The application also has the ability to deal with the RAW image formats. Make HDR photos and generate high-quality results. Customize each and every aspect of the photos and perform numerous other operations without any hard efforts. All in a nutshell, it is a reliable application for editing and enhancing the digital images.
Features of ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac
- Powerful image editing application
- Supports all the image formats
- Ability to deal with the RAW image formats
- Manage and manipulate the photos
- Convert from one image format to another without losing quality
- Printing the images and exporting for different purposes
- Special light adjustment tools and HDR algorithms
- Edit shadows and intermediate color settings
- Dodge and burn tool and support darkening images
- Tagging photos for quick search and color adjustment features
- Add watermarks to the images and create slideshows
- Many other powerful features and options
Technical Details of ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac
- File Name: ACDSee Pro 5.1
- File Size: 91 MB
- Developer: ACDSee
System Requirements for ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
ACDSee Pro 5.1 for Mac Free Download
Download ACDSee Pro 5.1 free latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You can also download ACDSee Photo Studio 5.0 for Mac